3. _____ is a high altitude, transparent, whitish veil high cloud, with a smooth appearance, that seems to cover the entire sky.
4. _____is a low altitude, heavy and dense thunderstorm cloud in the form of a mountain or huge tower topped by an anvil-shaped portion.
8. _____ is a low altitude detached, generally dense cloud with sharp outlines that develops vertically in the form of rising mounds, domes or towers with bulging upper parts.
9. _____ is a mid-altitude continuous gray rain cloud that results from thickening altostratus, and is related to falling rain or snow.
1. _____ is a mid-altitude, gray or bluish striated or fibrous cloud in sheets or layers that totally or partially cover the sky.
2. _____ is a low altitude gray or whitish patch, sheet, or layered cloud which almost always has a dark honeycomb appearance, rounded masses or rolls.
3. _____ is a high altitude, thin, white patch or sheet cloud, that appears with arranged grains or ripples.
5. _____ is a low altitude gray cloud layer which may, if thick enough, produce drizzle, ice prisms, or snow grains. When the sun is visible through this cloud.
6. _____ is a mid-altitude white or gray patch sheet or layered cloud, composed of plates, rounded masses or rolls, which may be partly fibrous or diffuse.
7. _____ is a high altitude, detached cloud, made of ice crystals, which appear as white, delicate filaments, mostly white patches or narrow bands that look like hair.